How’s it going
Just uploaded my interview with Josh Schuler, a daytrader of futures and options on futures.
Josh has a trading style I like a lot, he’s tracking ES/NQ/RTY/CL and is discretionary when looking at price in relation to value.
Check out the full video below
Inside the podcast, we cover:
- How the type of trading day effects the next day
- Best time to Journal Trades
- Why to name your playbook setups
- The time to never enter a trade
- What makes a playbook trade
- Best way to manage a trade using alerts/ preserving psychological capital
- How to look at data sets and find a nice edge based on statistics
- Base your risk range off typical excursion ranges
- Number one question to ask before placing a trade
- How he uses market profile combined with volume profile
- When do you actually leave money on the table
- The only time to move up your stop
- The opportunity cost of DIY trading without a mentor
Let me know what you think!