Today I’m joined by the lovely Sara Jorge for a nice exchange on my weekly Speculators Podcast.
Sara’s a Portuguese trader and mental-game coach currently living in Valencia, Spain.
She started out with swing trading… and found her grove trading intraday on the 15m timeframe. 🙂
We delved into a lot of trading psychology in our discussion…
So if you never considered this aspect of your trading, then this podcast is DEFINITELY for YOU!
In today’s call, we talked about:
- Balancing trade management with other work
- How her book helps improve your trading
- The mindset shift to avoid a “I must win today” mentality
- The most problematic emotion in traders
- How to identify and rate your triggers from 0-10 in severity
- The key of “timing your triggers” to resolve trading errors
- Best ways to reset your triggered brain
- The two types of books you should be reading at all times
- 100s of cognitive biases
- Which is the MOST DEADLY psychological bias in trading
- Why to be aware of your hidden “positivity bias”
Ultimately, we’re talking about not giving your power away…
But how do you do that?
Tune in to find out!