I got a treat for you!
A talk with the one and only Al Brooks.
If you didn’t hear about Al Brooks then you’ve definitely been hiding under a rock somewhere.
If there was someone who was “The Master Market-Statistician” it would be Al.
Al’s had a long and successful trading career, but he is still trading 7 hours a day!
While his friends are playing playing pickleball, Al will be scrutinizing 5min candles!
Here’s what we discussed today:
- Perspective – Why Al doesn’t care about old errors
- Why he prefers time based charts
- His view on the probabilty of success on any given trade
- How many trades he takes per day
- Becoming the “relaxed fisherman” / His favorite “big fish” trades
- Surprise reason why he trades the S&P 500
- Al’s quick “trade-size hack” to keep focused
- How many thousands of Chart Patterns contained in his encyclopedida?
- The Magic of Double Tops
- What % to risk as a trader
- Best way to scale into trades
- What RR to look for on breakouts vs reversals
- His favorite time frame/How to pick yours
- Discussing the fractal nature of the markets
- Why you need multiple trading accounts when you’re rich
- When to use buy stops vs buy limits
- Most important quality for a trader
- His desire to trade forever
- Ultimate exit technique when riding a trend
If you listen to this podcast you’ll quickly learn that Al is about this life.
He admited during his hours trading he’ll never be away longer than 5 minutes.
That’s passion for the markets and dedication I love to see.
Scoop up some gems from this podcast.