We’ve had this guest requested for some time…
It’s Jared Tendler – the mental game coach!
Jared started out as a high-level golfer.
Through his understanding of golf psychology, he went on to be a successful mental coach for golf players.
One of those golfers was heavily into poker, so in 2007 he branched out.
He’s the author of the 2011+2013 book “The mental game of Poker 1+2” and more recently the 2021 book “The mental game of Trading.”
Join us for a deep dive into high performance and staying on your A game:
- The number one kind of trading “tilt”
- Understanding the Yerkes-Dodson Curve
- Warning signs of “emotional creep!”
- Why you need a trading system before looking into psychology
- How to avoid “the pressure cooker” – applying mental control to emotional problems
- Short term hack to notice your emotions in real-time while trading
- The silly things new traders do – think trading is only technical
- Best way to make progress on mental performance
- What question to ask during “tilt” to find the emotional root
- Why there’s nothing wrong with your discipline… just learn to spot these “early warning signs”
Enjoy the podcast!