Bit late to the party with this email but my good buddy Austin Silver posted his interview with me last week.
We break down:
- My unique situation growing up and how I overcame it with self-development
- Finding futures and joining the big boy traders
- Why Futures Micro contracts should put Forex firms out of business
- The possible end of Forex prop firms
- Discovering the volume profile as my guiding light
- My trading time-frames/My strategy
- How long I hold onto my trades
- What’s my travel routine in the week vs weekend
- My long term goals for settling down on a big plot o’ land
- What’s more important? Trading strategy or trading psychology
- Signals following or generating your own signals with a method
- The two main types of methods
- Your belief system needs “this” for you to break through as a consistent trader
- Why limiting your initial sources of trading education speeds up your growth
Thanks to Austin for the great interview.
Right now I’m enjoying my cup of hot chocolate in the northern hemisphere and trying to keep my toes toasty…
With Winter approaching, maybe I will be back on the road soon.